Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)
The package includes:
- Personally tailored, detailed migration path plan
- Extensive consultation in all aspects of the immigration process.
- Assistance in preparation of supporting documents (references, resume, etc.)
- Skills assessment (drafting and submission an application on the client’s behalf and all further contacts with assessing authorities).
- Certifying copies of documents.
- Drafting and submission of an Expression of Interest on SkillSelect on behalf of the client.
- Submission of a Visa Application to the Department of Immigration, all contacts with the case officer, and regular updates on the progress.
- Payment of fees and charges on behalf of the client.
- Consultations regarding job search, finding accommodation, opening a bank account, taking out health insurance, applying for a Tax File Number, enrolling children in schools or childcare centres.