EMPLOYER SEARCH SUPPORT (JOB SEARCH)
The package includes
– Writing an Australian standard resume
– Writing Australian standard Cover Letters for each applied vacancy (no less than 10 but no more than 20 per month)*
– Monitoring and searching for relevant vacancies through a variety of sources
– Posting resumes on job search sites
– Adjusting the resume and Cover Letter according to the applied vacancy
– Broadcasting relevant resume and Cover Letter (possibly video) through Job Search sites (at least 10, but not more than 20 per month)*.
– Direct mailing of resumes to employers and staffing agencies (at least 10, but no more than 20 per month)*
– Corresponding with employers on behalf of the client, negotiating for interview appointments and sponsorship opportunities
– Adjusting the client’s LinkedIn profile
– Guiding the client with the production of video presentation (if necessary)
Work is conducted for 2 calendar months from the date the resume is prepared (ready for mailing).
If an employer is found and he is ready to sponsor the client for 482, 186 or 494 visas, the client will be offered to sign subsequent agreement under the appropriate immigration program.
Please note that the job placement is not guaranteed within the specified package, as the agent only performs the services of preparing resumes and cover letters of high quality according to the Australian standard, as well as their mailing and communication with potential employers regarding the appointment for the interview and the possibility of sponsoring the candidate.
*The number of cover letters prepared, and resumes sent takes into account the availability of relevant positions in the labor market, which means if there are no more than 10 offers per month for a particular position, the agent cannot fulfil the obligation to send out the number of resumes specified in paragraphs 2, 6 and 7. The number of documents indicated in paragraphs 2, 6 and 7 is a cumulative number for one calendar month.